When a storyboard setup process is done (see project timeline documentation), videos can be generated by uploading a file containing the required customer data.
A csv files (comma separated, UTF-8) is uploaded via a secured file transfer protocol (i.e. SFTP) into a dedicated account.
Upon loading, the system identifies the incoming data file and triggers the video generation process.
Upon batch generation process complete, the system generates a response file containing the URLs (links) to the personal video (PURL file).
Here are the some technical aspects:
- The customer uses a dedicated SFTP account provided by Idomoo support team.
- This account is used for all data transfer between Idomoo and the customer.
- The file transfer account contains two main directories:
- “Upload” – the directory where the client should upload the data file into
- “Download” – the directory where the PURL files are placed when the batch is ready.