The Raw-Data report contains two sheets: Overview and CTA report.
On the Overview sheet you will find a table with data regarding the views.
Each line represents the number of times a certain personalized video was viewed on a specific day, specific hour by a specific device from a specific location.
Here is an example table:
Things you can learn from it :
- Number of unique video views by day - summarize the number of the unique rows of 'Hash ID' column. In the example above there are 3 unique views on Feb, 8th.
- Number of total views by day - summarize the number on 'Number of views' column. In the example above there are 6 total views on Feb, 8th.
- Views by devices . In the example above the views were made 4 times from an OSX device and once from an iOS device, using the Chrome browser once, the Firefox once and Safari in the remaining 3 times.
- Views by hour of the day (GMT time)- In the example above the views were made at 9 am , 14 pm , 15 pm and 16 pm.
- Views by location - In the example above the views were made from Madrid, Spain and one from Maidstone, England
On the CTA report sheet you will find a table with data regarding the interactions with the call to action buttons.
Each line represent unique click on a button.
Using this table you can learn about the behavior of each one of the clients.
You can see that:
- 'Button 1' was uniquely clicked once, 'Button 2' was uniquely clicked 3 times and 'Button 3' was uniquely clicked once.
- Viewer of the video ends with 4a5 clicked on 'Button 1' twice and once on the two other buttons.
- Viewer of the video ends with 2b5 clicked on 'Button 2' once.
- Viewer of the video ends with b6f clicked on 'Button 2' twice.
The attached document is the Raw-Data report for the examples above as it been downloaded from the Analytics dashboard.