Idomoo is officially ISO 27001 certified as of January 2015.
The ISO 27001 is the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
Idomoo utilizes best practices to secure and protect business information. The security of information and security management is a top priority at the core of our business operations.
Internationally recognized and abiding to the industry's leading security management standards, the certification means that we:
· Thoroughly assess our information security risks, including company threats and vulnerabilities.
· Build a set of specific risk management controls to monitor company security risks
· Routinely check that the information security controls meet our information security needs.
Download the Idomoo ISO-27001 most updated certification with the link at the end of this article.
The services included in scope for Idomoo's ISO-27001 certification are:
· Personalized Video Technology
· Production Environment Systems and Products
· Production and Staging Cloud Environments
· IT Headquarters Management
· Local Area Network (LAN)
· Business Processes
What does the certification mean to you as a customer?
ISO 27001 is the only international auditable standard for Information Security Management Systems.
Idomoo is committed to information security. Our certification is authorized by an independent third-party audit and shows that we comply with the global standard for information security plus the extensiveness of our security management regulations. It offers the customer a better understanding and scope of our security practices.
Why is the certification so important?
The continual rise of Hosting and the Cloud means that Security and Compliance are at the top of customers' priorities when it comes to protecting business information. Public sectors and Global organizations especially require ISO certification and verification.