Idomoo platform API is the best way for generating video in real-time.
The relevant data for generating a video is transferred in a JSON structured request over HTTPS protocol.
API works in a non-storage form meaning the data temporarily reside in the process memory and is not being saved into database or disk. Data is deleted from memory when the process terminates.
API request can be authenticated by a request signature using a pre-set encryption key.
- No storage - API works in a non-storage form meaning the data stays in the process memory and is not being saved into database or disk. Data is vanished from the process memory when the process terminates (video is ready).
- Protocol - API call is HTTPS protocol (see API documentation)
- Authentication - API request can be authenticated by a request signature (see API documentation)
- Uniqueness – Each video request generated a video file with a unique id in its name. The unique Id can be provided as part of the video data whether it is being sent via the API or will be generated by the system (a random 32-digit hexadecimal number)
- The video files never contain private information in their metadata.
- The videos do not reveal customer identifiers such as ID, phone number, address, bank account number or any other delicate information.