- A video scene is the basic building block for creating a video. It is a “mini story”.
- A scene contains placeholders that are populated by data provided at render time or configuration time.
- Creating a scene is done in Adobe After Effects with the Idomoo plugin.
- The plugin is used for tagging the placeholders and for packaging the scene in IDM format (IDM – the video format used by Idomoo engine).
- Video scenes can be collected into a scene library using Idomoo's web interface (pv.idomoo.com).
Placeholders that can be customized in a scene: